ADOPT AN ANIMAL
Ladybird wants to pair lovely pets with lovely people. Ladybird will do our best to find you the pet that’s just right for you. When you adopt a dog, cat or small animal from Ladybird you can rest easy knowing that your pet has received the following care:
- health check by a veterinarian (all animals)
- spayed or neutered (dogs, cats and rabbits)
- de-wormed (dogs and cats)
- vaccinated (dogs and cats)
- flea treatment (dogs and cats)
- microchip (dogs and cats)
To adopt an animal from Ladybird you must first fill out an Adoption Application (click here) indicating which Available Animal (click here) you wish to adopt. In addition, you must agree to Ladybird’s Terms of Adoption (click here), provide suitable references, and agree to pay a non-refundable adoption fee (see fees below).
* Ladybird cannot guarantee that the animal you wish to adopt will still be available when you apply, as Adoption Applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Please be patient as it might take some time for Ladybird volunteers to process your application.
* All adoption fees are non-refundable and help Ladybird to supplement the costs of the animal’s care during their time with Ladybird.
- Cats: $125.00
- Dogs: $250.00
- Rabbits, Chinchillas: $60.00
- Guinea Pigs: $25.00
- Rats, Hamsters, Degus, Gerbils, Mice: $20.00